Thursday, May 31, 2012

VI. Reflection in Literature

          Education is treasure, this is how I can explain education. Treasure for this is the only thing that can not be steal from us. And this is the main reason why I enrolled summer, for me to learn and to be educated.
   
          First day of class for me was not that easy, having a new encountered professor makes me feel nervous for I don't know if she's really strict or not. But as times goes by, I found her nice. Ma'am Dellera is a soft-spoken person, in which, I find hard time to understand the lessons she is discussing. But it's okay, for I've learned to find way on how to produce a copy for the lesson.


          During our class with Ma'am Dellera, I've learned a lot. Just like about literature, I have learned that literature is everything and I agree with that. I've also learned different kinds of Legends that we did recite it and Ma'am Dellera gave grade to it serve as our recitation. I've also learned riddles, each of us prepared at least 3 riddles and each of us will ask the other and answer the riddle. Proverbs was also tackled, we have do explain every proverbs that we choose and that was the best way of learning for it enhances our mind to understand what we have read.


          Our class didn't end just like that, for we have also given an assignment by Ma'am Dellera, to pick a song, from Kenny Rogers songs and we have to relate it in our own life experiences. I enjoyed my summer class, i have learn a lot of things from Ma'am Dellera that if I could read it or hear it from others I can say to myself that "KAY MA'AM DELLERA KO YAN NATUTUNAN". 

No comments:

Post a Comment